These workshops are great opportunities for first year and transfer students to begin developing a personal four (or more) year plan. There are coursework and activities editions of this workshop. In the coursework edition, Mike Hill, our First Year Specialist, provides an overview of what to include in your course plan, and in the activities edition, he reviews experiences you will want to build outside the classroom before you apply to health professional programs (e.g., volunteering, shadowing, research, patient care, student org involvement).
Fall 2022 Four Year (and More) Planning Workshops – VIRTUAL on Zoom
Coursework Edition: Get help planning pre-health pre-reqs and other important coursework for each semester of college.
- Monday, October 24, 2022, 3:30-5pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 3:30-5pm
- Monday, November 7, 2022, 3:30-5pm
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022, 3:30-5pm
Activities Edition: Learn about the activities that will make you a competitive candidate for health professions programs! Find shadowing, patient care, community service, research, and other activities with CPHA’s Mike Hill!
To participate in these workshops, please:
- Make sure you are enrolled in our online pre-health orientation, Pre-Health 101. (All workshops are held in Zoom via the online orientation.)
- Fill out the form above for the workshop you want to attend.