The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) promotes education, science/evidence-based practice and charity via the advancement of scholarly research, continuing education and charitable contributions.
- To be added to ACA’s press notification list, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acatoday.org/
- Twitter: @ACAtoday
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acatoday/
The Association of Chiropractic Colleges (ACC) represents chiropractic medical programs in North America and affiliate member institutions worldwide. The ACC provides support to its member institutions in advancing chiropractic education, in graduating competent professionals, in conducting scholarly research, and in carrying out public service to enhance the health of the public. Their website includes a list of accredited programs, and an overview of requirements for prospective students.
Other professional organizations include:
- American Black Chiropractic Association (ABCA)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABCACHIRO/
- National Gay and Lesbian Chiropractic Association (NGLCA)
- International Chiropractors Association (ICA).
- Twitter: @ICA_News
- Instagram ICA_news
Below are more online resources to help you learn more about a Chiropractor’s day-to-day responsibilities: