Making an Advising Appointment
Click on a link below to make an appointment with an advisor.
Please indicate the reason for your appointment, your professional interest (MD, PA, dentistry, etc.), and your year on campus (Fr., So., Jr., Sr.). Appointments missing this information WILL BE REMOVED.
IMPORTANT: All new students must complete the “Preparing for Professional Programs in Health Care” course on Canvas prior to making an appointment with an advisor.
What would you like to talk about during your appointment? Choose a 30 or 60 minute appointment to answer questions about:
- four year planning ONLY – 30 minutes
- extracurriculars ONLY – 30 minutes
- four year planning AND extracurriculars – 60 minutes
- preparing for applications – 60 minutes
- reviewing applications/re-application – 60 minutes
Drop-In Advising and Email
During the summer, professional program applicants can visit us during one of our drop-in advising sessions in the Middleton Building, Room 110 at the following times (beginning June 1 for Summer 2017):
- Thursdays, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Have a brief question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.