Are you preparing for the MCAT this year? CPHA is here to help: our MCAT Study Prep Workshop is going virtual. Join this fall (and next spring) via BB Collaborate to learn about the MCAT exam, determine the resources you will use to study for it, create a study plan, do some practice for each section, and discuss overcoming obstacles you may face in your preparation.
CPHA pre-health advisor, Dr. Dija Selimi, will hold eight workshops on Thursday evenings (5-6 pm) beginning September 17. Join for all 8, or pick and choose the workshops that will help you the most.
This workshop series is free and open to all UW-Madison students and alumni.
How to participate:
- Decide which workshop(s) you want to attend.
- September 17 — Intro to the MCAT: Content, types of questions, grading and interpretation.
- September 24 — Self-assessments: evaluating the time you have, stress, and what works for you when you study!
- October 1 — Creating a study plan: Synthesizing the time you have, time you need, money you can spend and resources that work for you.
- October 8 — Let’s Practice CARS!
- October 15 — Let’s Practice Bio!
- October 22 — Let’s Practice Chem/Physics!
- October 29 — Let’s Practice Psych/Soc!
- November 5 — Modifying study plans: Handling plateaus, sinking scores, mental fatigue, learning from mistakes, and tracking progress
- Join each workshop at 5 pm the day of the workshop via the links above!