Are you preparing for the MCAT this year? CPHA can help: our MCAT Study Prep Workshop was virtual in Fal 2020. CPHA pre-health advisor, Dr. Dija Selimi, held eight workshops on the following topics:
- Intro to the MCAT: Content, types of questions, grading and interpretation.
- Self-assessments: evaluating the time you have, stress, and what works for you when you study!
- Creating a study plan: Synthesizing the time you have, time you need, money you can spend and resources that work for you.
- Let’s Practice CARS!
- Let’s Practice Bio!
- Let’s Practice Chem/Physics!
- Let’s Practice Psych/Soc!
- Modifying study plans: Handling plateaus, sinking scores, mental fatigue, learning from mistakes, and tracking progress
Questions? Want access to videos of these sessions and the workshop materials? Please email us at email@example.com!