As a UW-Madison alum, you have access to all the advising services the Center for Pre-Health Advising offers for as long as you need them! We are eager to work with you as you continue to take steps toward a health profession — whether you are progressing on a path you planned as an undergraduate or shifting to a field you discovered late in college or after graduating. It is not uncommon for people to decide on a health profession after experience in another field.
Please get in touch with us!
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Want to talk with a pre-health advisor about your healthcare career goals and plans?
We are here for you for as long as you want our support. Please learn more about advising at CPHA!
- Appointment advising (Please call our office at 608.263.6614 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Applicant drop-in advising (during the summer; regular drop-in advising during fall and spring semesters)
- Write to our questions box at email@example.com.
- Enroll in a free, self-paced “Applying to Programs” Canvas course.
- Sign up for Pre-Health 101, our free, online orientation, if health care is a new interest!
Do you want to give back to CPHA and/or current pre-health undergraduates?
We would love to hear from you! Please tell us how you are and what you’re doing. We want to know!
We are also looking for alumni to connect with current pre-health undergraduate students. If you are open to being a resource for someone pursuing the path you are on, please let us know. We would be grateful to get your permanent email to share with current pre-health undergraduates. We will always check with you before sharing your information.
Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.