The Center for Pre-Health Advising (CPHA) is the campus unit that directly supports UW-Madison students and alumni in preparing for and applying to professional programs in health care. We do this by providing:
- programming for students who are preparing and applying;
- guidance on timelines to application;
- overall application support, including personal statement review and mock interviews.
We value advising relationships that are:
- Ongoing — We are here to help you work toward a career in health care during your time at UW and beyond, whether you stay on your intended track or change directions from one health profession to another.
- Inclusive — We are deeply committed to promoting diversity in access to health professions and to preparing students to work with diverse populations.
- Personalized and Holistic — We get to know you, your interests, and your motivation for health care so we can provide support as you make informed decisions about your career path and your decision to apply.